2014 2016 ADVOCACY CLEAN COAL CLEAN ENERGY CAMPUS COMMUNITY EARTH DAY EDUCATION EMPLOYEES ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENT ILLINOIS COAL INTERN INTERNS LEADERSHIP MEET THE INTERNS MINE MINE RESCUE TEAM MURRAY STATE NASCAR PSGC PSGC INTERNSHIP POWER POWER PLANT PRAIRIE STATE GENERATING COMPANY PUBLIC POWER SAFETY SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY EDWARDSVILLE TOUR
RECENT NEWS: BROWSE BY TAG
RESULTS CONTAINING TAG "Education"
- Missouri Representative Reiboldt: Blog Post
- PSGC Interns
- SIUC Students Tour Campus
Rich Meyer, Prairie State's Senior Project Engineer, leads a tour with a group of engineering students from Southern Illinois University Carbondale. The students are currently enrolled in a thermodynamics course and visited campus this week to learn more about the state-of-the-art technology in use at Prairie State.
- Energy Learning Exchange Tour
- Prairie State Hosts Engineering Students
Bradley University engineering students enrolled in a thermodynamics course visited campus this week for an underground mine and power plant tour.
- Coal Education Conference Tour
- Prairie State Hosts Local High School Class
- Local Students Visit Prairie State
- Bradley University Engineering Students
- Energy Education Council at Prairie State
- Prairie State Campus Tours
- PSGC Summer Internship Program
PSGC welcomes seven interns each summer from area colleges and universities.