2014 ADVOCACY CLEAN COAL CLEAN ENERGY CAMPUS COMMUNITY EARTH DAY EDUCATION EMPLOYEES ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENT INTERN INTERNS LEADERSHIP LIVELY GROVE MINE MEET THE INTERNS MINE MINE RESCUE TEAM MINING INTERN MURRAY STATE NASCAR PSGC PSGC INTERNSHIP POWER POWER PLANT PRAIRIE STATE GENERATING COMPANY PUBLIC POWER SIU SAFETY SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY TOUR
RECENT NEWS: BROWSE BY TAG
RESULTS CONTAINING TAG "Power plant"
- Prairie State Turns Eight
- PSGC POWER PLANT SETS SUMMER RECORDS
- Missouri Legislators Tour
- Illinois Legislators Tour
- Illinois Regulators Tour Prairie State
- Safety Training
- Prairie State Named Top Coal Plant
Prairie State was selected as one of the most noteworthy coal-fired power plants worldwide and was a designated Top Plant.
- Moving Energy Forward: Prairie State's Unit 2 of Power Plant Goes Live
MARISSA, IL - Unit 2 of Prairie State Energy Campus's 1600-megawatt power plant went live today, producing commercial power for its nine owners and their 2.5 million customers. Unit 2 is now under the control of the Prairie State Energy Campus (PSEC) team, a significant milestone in the process of completing the largest coal-fueled power plant built in the U.S. in the last 30 years.
- PSGC Power Plant Safety Team
- Prairie State's Unit 1 Goes Live
- Future Power Plant Leaders
PSGC celebrates its 7th group of power plant graduates.